The Musician Marketplace
The Musician Marketplace gives talented musicians a platform to share and make a living of their music, make music from your own place regardless of their background or education. If you have a simple tune in your mind and want to make it a song for public, here you start. All our buyers have a vision — a specific tune in mind, or an idea for a song. If you are interested in hiring a professional musician to bring your song to life, the Musician Marketplace has got you covered. Job featured in the following categories: Music production, Live recordings, Composing, Sound design, Songwriting, Copyist, Soloist
The musician marketplace is an initiative project of Ramy Adly to help musical artists, students to make a living by making music and work remotely from their own home studio.
How The Musician Marketplace works?
- Send ideas for musical projects, or incomplete songs for artists to ﬂesh out on the platform.
- Search for your favorite genre, or post a request, and the right sellers will send you an oﬀer. You can go through musicians’ proposals, and browse their proﬁles, the platform features musicians from all genres who compose, produce, sing, play solos, and more. They oﬀer a range of suggested prices.
- Hire Musical Artist. Submit your project idea by contacting the artist directly, and musicians will respond. Remember that music is sold by the minute, based on the duration of the ﬁnished song.
- Pay securely. Enjoy an escrow payment system where all funds are withheld until the service is completed. Once you authorize the work, the artist-seller will be paid. We accept payments via PayPal, checks, bank transfers, and payment gateways, which include a 1% transaction fee. The Musician Marketplace sends money to over 170 countries.
- Receive licensed music. You can enjoy the song you receive for a lifetime. All our musicians include a license for you to publish, sell, and use the music as you wish without any loyalties. Songs are licensed for streaming or downloading music, and for ﬁlm and TV production. You still also purchase a buyout license from select musicians.